Compare For All Your Business Needs With Money Pug
If you own a business, finding the right products and services can sometimes be a difficult and frustrating process. Here at Money Pug we can make the whole process a lot easier and more straightforward. Simply tell us a few simple details and we will provide quotes to suit you from all the major providers. So, whether you have a large business employing many people, or operate a small company from your own home, we can help you with all your business needs.
We understand that the needs of a business are not necessarily the same as the needs of an individual looking for the same products and services. Our handy business section allows you to head straight to the right place to find everything you need. Running a business can be a lot of hard work, but Money Pug’s handy comparison service means that finding the products and services that you need is one thing you can tick off that to-do list.
What Products and Services Can I Compare For My Business With Money Pug?
At Money Pug, we make things easier for business owners by allowing you to compare:
- Business Energy
- Business Broadband and Phone Packages
- Business Loans
- Business Credit Cards
- Business Insurance
What Do I Need To Do To Compare Business Energy?
If you want to compare business energy deals and suppliers, simply click through to the relevant page and enter your details to be provided with a list of quotes for your business gas and electricity needs. Find the best energy deal for your business with no hassle or fuss and start saving on your overheads almost right away.
What Do I Need To Do To Compare Business Broadband and Phone Packages?
If you want to compare business broadband and phone packages, simply click through to the relevant page and enter your details to be provided with a list of quotes for your business broadband and phone service needs. Find the best business broadband and phone package deals for your business and start saving on your overheads almost right away.
What Do I Need To Do To Compare Business Loans?
If you want to compare business loans, simply click through to the relevant page and enter your details to be provided with a list of quotes for your business loan needs. Find the best business finance deals for your business and start borrowing to expand your business for less.
What Do I Need To Do To Compare Business Credit Cards?
If you want to compare business credit cards, simply through to the relevant page and enter your details to be provided with a list of quotes for your business credit card needs. Find the best business finance deals for your business and start borrowing to improve your cash flow and get the very best for your business.
What Do I Need To Do To Compare Business Insurance?
If you want to compare business insurance, simply click through to the relevant page and enter your details to be provided with a list of quotes for your business insurance. Money Pug has you covered. Find the best deal on business insurance for your business with no hassle or fuss and make sure you have all the protections that your business needs in place.
What Will I Need To Arrange When Starting A New Business?
Starting a new business can sometimes seem like a daunting process, but with the help from Money Pug and a liberal sprinkle of common sense, you can make it far more likely that your venture will succeed. Here are some of the things you will have to think about when taking the plunge and setting up a new business venture:
- Space & Energy – Where will your business be based? You will need to think carefully before you commit to taking on particular premises. Think about what the space will cost – not only to rent or to buy but also to heat and light. Once you have decided on a business premises, Money Pug can help you arrange for your utilities. Finding the best deal on electricity or gas can help you to balance the business budget and pay less for your gas and electricity. Visit our business energy page to find out more about getting the best deals on utilities for your business.
- Insurance – If you are running a business from your own property or a building you will buy, you will need to get buildings insurance to cover the fabric of the building. Even in rented premises, certain insurance will be required – at very least to cover the contents of the business site. You will also need to acquire other sorts of business insurance. If you do not have the right insurances in place, you can end up paying hefty fines. Visit our business insurance page to find out more about getting the right insurances for your business.
- Communications – Communication is crucial to business success. When setting up a new business it is vital to consider how your customers will be able to communicate with you. Every business will have different broadband and phone requirements, but here at Money Pug, we make it far easier for your to create the communication network that you need, by sourcing all the very best package deals for your business phone and broadband needs. Visit our business phone and broadband page to find all the best options from all the major UK providers.
- Business Finances – Do you need some capital to help get your business off the ground? Finding the right financial services and borrowing for your fledgeling business can mean the difference between success and failure for a new business. Responsible borrowing can make it possible for you to achieve your business dreams, but it is important to be informed and sensible when it comes to arranging your business finances. Many businesses will need to borrow to get going, and Money Pug can help those entrepreneurs to find the business financing that they need. On the relevant pages on this website, you can find great deals on business loans and credit cards, to help make your dreams come true in the most sensible and practical way possible.
- People – Of course people are the most important element of any business. You need to take care of yourself, as well as any of the other people in your employ. When setting up a new business, comparing for all your business needs with Money Pug can make sure you have plenty of time left to do your very best for the people on whom your new business will depend. Treat employees well and make sure you have everything in place for a pleasant and productive work environment and you will be more likely to succeed in the long run. Happy staff are generally productive and loyal staff. Money Pug can help you to put the framework in place for happy people and a thriving business that can last long term.
What are some money-saving tips for a new business?
Compare prices on products and services and shop around. This is the number one money saving tip for any new business, and can save money for existing businesses too. Money Pug can make this process a lot easier, to should be your first port of call for all your business needs.
Build in green practice from the ground up. (Or go green, if you are an existing business). Becoming more eco-friendly is not only a way to be kinder to our planet, and the creatures with whom we share it. Building an eco-friendly business can also be kinder on your wallet too. Here are a few tips for a more green, eco-friendly and sustainable business:
- Choose green premises with good energy efficiency, or retro-fit older properties with greener and more modern insulation/ glazing etc..
- Install low energy lighting and other appliances.
- Switch off lighting/ monitors etc. when they are not in use.
- Encourage employees to walk or cycle to work, or to participate in car-share schemes.
- Feed staff with fresh, locally sourced produce.
You can also save money by carefully considering who you employ and how often they are in your business premises. Consider outsourcing work to contractors to upsize your business without upsizing your overheads. To save on overheads, you could also seriously consider employing remote workers, or allowing employees to work remotely, from home, at least some of the time. Money can also be saved by employing apprentices or young, inexperienced workers. Time and effort will be spend training them up, but such employees can cost less for small businesses.
Save money and reduce stress by comparing for all your business needs with Money Pug.
The website is easy to navigate and has a lovely clean design!