You can now get Cadbury Creme Egg-flavoured mayonnaise
A Creme Egg craze has taken over the country in the past few years, following the launch of Cadbury ‘s famous white chocolate version.
But now Brits are being introduced to an even stranger Creme Egg invention: Heinz [Seriously] Good Cadbury Creme Egg Mayo.
Made with all the usual quality ingredients and free-range eggs, Heinz’ famous mayonnaise is then mixed with the gorgeous goo of a Cadbury Creme Egg and crème patissiere, before being finished with chunky pieces of delectable Cadbury chocolate from Cadbury Creme Egg shells.
The peculiar condiment is in fact making a real life appearance later on this month, with readers able to try the product for a limited time at a free and unique Heinz X Cadbury Creme Egg pop-up installation that’ll be happening in a limited time only in London, at the Truman Brewery from April 11th – 13th April.
Despite being announced on the same day as April Fools, the curious concoction is a nod to last year’s Heinz Chocolate Mayonnaise story, which garnered a lot of attention across the country.
This year, Heinz say they wanted to let consumers have the chance to try it this time, with the team spending many months working on the recipe to get it just right, and suggesting you dollop the new Heinz [Seriously] Good Mayonnaise onto waffles or crumpets.
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence