You can now get Cadbury Creme Egg-flavoured mayonnaise
A Creme Egg craze has taken over the country in the past few years, following the launch of Cadbury ‘s famous white chocolate version.
But now Brits are being introduced to an even stranger Creme Egg invention: Heinz [Seriously] Good Cadbury Creme Egg Mayo.
Made with all the usual quality ingredients and free-range eggs, Heinz’ famous mayonnaise is then mixed with the gorgeous goo of a Cadbury Creme Egg and crème patissiere, before being finished with chunky pieces of delectable Cadbury chocolate from Cadbury Creme Egg shells.
The peculiar condiment is in fact making a real life appearance later on this month, with readers able to try the product for a limited time at a free and unique Heinz X Cadbury Creme Egg pop-up installation that’ll be happening in a limited time only in London, at the Truman Brewery from April 11th – 13th April.
Despite being announced on the same day as April Fools, the curious concoction is a nod to last year’s Heinz Chocolate Mayonnaise story, which garnered a lot of attention across the country.
This year, Heinz say they wanted to let consumers have the chance to try it this time, with the team spending many months working on the recipe to get it just right, and suggesting you dollop the new Heinz [Seriously] Good Mayonnaise onto waffles or crumpets.
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend