Woman who shares a bed with two boyfriends and girlfriend gushes about ‘amazing’ love life
Reported on the dailystar
Amelia Bambam, 33, left her marriage to pursue polyamory.
She is now dating two men and a woman – and enjoys getting intimate with all of them.
While some may find the foursome unusual, the US lass is very happy with the arrangement.
The social worker, from Portland, Oregon, got permission to start dating other people.
This is when she met Billy Talbert, 42, on Tinder.
The pair agreed to meet up and spent a day hiking in the countryside.
She revealed: “The moment I met Billy, sparks flew.
“I fell in love with his charming smile and when he told me how much he loved his daughter, my heart melted.”
She remembered: “Me and my ex tried to make it work, but he couldn’t get on board with bringing other people into our marriage.
“I was devastated to lose him, but realised I couldn’t live a monogamous life anymore.
“Thankfully we’re still good friends and loving parents to our two children.”
The divorcee continued to date Billy – and opened up their relationship when she met Laurel Wood in 2017.
After hitting it off with the 35-year-old dental hygienist at a football match, Amelia began dating her and Billy simultaneously.
She explained: “Laurel was so lovely and pretty. And she was an ex firefighter too – so very hot!
“I asked her if she was bisexual as I had an instant attraction to her.
“Thankfully she said she was – I was so excited!
“I really wanted Billy to meet her, I thought she would be perfect for our relationship.
“So a few weeks later I introduced them and the three of us started hanging out.”
Amelia said: ”Eventually we invited Laurel into the relationship and our feelings just grew.
“The three of us became intimate and would share a bed.
“It was an amazing experience.”
Everything was going swimmingly until Laurel started dating Jeremy Lankenau, 35, in March 2018.
She confessed: “At first I was really jealous that Laurel had a new boyfriend.
“They were spending all their time together and I felt left out.
“But I was open about my feelings and we all agreed we needed to balance our time with each other better.
“And when I met him, and spent time with him, I realised how lovely he was and men with beards win me over every time!
“He’s very handsome, so it was hard not to fancy him!”
They function as a quad, which is hard for some to get their heads around.
Amelia said: “Being intimate with three people feels completely natural.
“I am so in love with them all – it’s a lovely feeling.
“Our sexual activity is relaxed in that we can be with anyone we choose at any time, within the quad.
“We all hold hands and kiss when we go out, you can tell how in love we are.
“We do get funny looks sometimes, but we just laugh it off.
“We are used to it.”
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence