Woman gets MORE tattoos after spending £8,000 on extreme body modifications
Reported on the dailystar
Even though she’s already spent £8,000 on modifications over the years, she forked more this month by getting her chest inked.
The dark design features geometric shapes and intricate patters and sprawls across her top half.
While it looks like it would’ve been painful to etch into the skin, the Aussie woman is pretty chuffed with the final results.
She told her followers: “Added more to my chest piece today, thank you to @Mario_Daggett for tattooing me.”
The model’s fans seem to be equally keen on the body art, with 4,500 of them like the Instagram snap.
One responder wrote: “Ooooh that looks like it hurt. But absolutely gorgeous”.
Another said: “That’s awesome!
“Can’t wait to see more new photos.”
A third added: “Looks Amazing Amber.”
The blonde bombshell started getting inked when she was 14, when she began battling depression.
In an interview with the Daily Mail, the New South Wales lass revealed that her passion for inking gave her a channel to express herself.
She said: “Back when I was 14, I didn’t know who I was or what I wanted from life.
“I was catatonic and couldn’t see what was best for me. I was naive.
“But I now have a backbone and I can stand up for what I believe in. I also have the confidence to look how ever I want too.
“It wasn’t until I turned 16, I was finally able to find an outlet that released all my negative energy.”
She describes herself as a “Blue Eyed White Dragon” due to some of the extreme body modifications she undertaken.
Not only has she had her eyeballs inked, she’s also braved a dangerous split tongue procedure.
Given that Amber has been getting new tatts as recently as this month, it’s unlikely she’ll wave goodbye to her tattooist’s any time soon.
Previously, we revealed snaps of a tattoo addict who covered 90% of his body in black ink.
In other news, eyeball tattoos and snake tongue procedures have seen a surge in recent months.
Health experts have warned against these ops as they can lead to health complications.
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence