Tesco is selling a HUGE Jaffa Cake that’s 35 times bigger than the original
Jaffa Cake fans rejoice – a supersize version of the sweet treat now exists.
For just £1.50, customers can get their hands on 430g of Jaffa goodness.
The Tesco dessert serves six people, although we’re not sure many people will want to share
It is 430g in size, which is 35 times heftier than a single 12g Jaffa.
The pud centres on a sponge base with an orange filling.
This is then topped with zesty cream cheese mouse and a layer or rich chocolate.
Unlike a biscuit you can bite into, this one requires you to cut into slices.
The frozen dessert must also be defrosted before you consume it.
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend