Tesco is selling a HUGE Jaffa Cake that’s 35 times bigger than the original
Jaffa Cake fans rejoice – a supersize version of the sweet treat now exists.
For just £1.50, customers can get their hands on 430g of Jaffa goodness.
The Tesco dessert serves six people, although we’re not sure many people will want to share
It is 430g in size, which is 35 times heftier than a single 12g Jaffa.
The pud centres on a sponge base with an orange filling.
This is then topped with zesty cream cheese mouse and a layer or rich chocolate.
Unlike a biscuit you can bite into, this one requires you to cut into slices.
The frozen dessert must also be defrosted before you consume it.
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence