Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
Former Geordie Shore and Celebrity Big Brother winner Scotty T has been declared bankrupt
Real name Scott Timlin, Scotty , 31, shot to fame in 2012 when he first joined the MTV Geordie Shore cast in its fourth series. He won CBB in 2016, and became the face of BoohooMAN.com in the same year.
He also appeared on Ex On The Beach, Aussie soap Neighbours, and presented Just Tattoo Of Us.
He was booted off Geordie Shore for “bad behaviour” in 2017.
Spears magazine estimates that at the height of his fame, Scotty was worth £630,000.
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence