The new boozy iced treats join four other products in Sainsbury’s adult ice lolly range:
- Sainsbury’s Blackcurrant, Carrot & Beetroot Smoothie Ice Lollies
- Sainsbury’s Apple & Mango with Cucumber, Fennel & Lime Smoothie Ice Lollies
- Sainsbury’s Coconut, Pineapple & Lime Ice Lollies
- Sainsbury’s Valencia Orange Ice Lollies
Joanne Brind, Product Developer at Sainsbury’s, said:
We know that cocktails continue to be a huge trend for our customers and we’ve developed these brand new ice pops so they can enjoy classic botanical and fruity flavours while keeping cool this summer.
With four in a pack, they’re a fab frozen treat to share with friends – not to mention an easy way to be the popular one at any party!
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence