Nudist BLASTED for taking ‘disrespectful’ snaps in ‘sacred’ lagoon
As reported in the daily star
A travel blogger was criticised for paddling in a “sacred” lagoon without any clothes on.
Tatiana Reyes shared a picture of herself standing in the Paramo de San Turban in Colombia. And while her 14,500 followers seemed to like the snap, environmentalist weren’t so keen on it.
Some branded the nudist stunt “disrespectful”, while others suggested she was damaging the ecosystem.
In the image, she faces away from the camera and holds her hands in the air as she takes in the picturesque setting around her.
While the photo racked up 900 likes, it also sparked controversy.
One commenter said the stunt was “disrespectful”, another responded: “Don’t trash or step on the lagoon.”
Another said: “Leave nature as it is.”
He said: “We condemn the incident because these are sacred lands, for everyone from Santander to enjoy, and this shows a lack of respect for the natural world that we are trying to take care of.
“This shows that she does not love the environment and that she only does it for popularity.”
Those working to conserve the lagoon have also asked authorities to restrict the number of tourists visiting as they often leave rubbish behind.
She said: “I have been there several times, and it was the first time that I went into the Paramo de Santurban, it was only five minutes while the picture was being taken.
“Because I take pictures of myself naked in the places I visit, so it was normal, there is nothing else, there is nothing political, there are no attacks.
“I do not think five or ten minutes inside the water of the lagoon could damage the ecosystem.
“It was a day with friends and we took a dip and that’s all.”
Many have left their comments of support on her Instagram page, with one writing: “I don’t see anything wrong, it’s more a living being in a natural environment.”
Another said: “It’s a pity that my country cares more about a naked woman than the wasteland that is in danger.”
A third added: “I do not see anything wrong with getting undressed in the environment.
“At least we were born naked, people complain about this, but who complains about corruption, malnutrition, social and economic inequality?”
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend