Models party in nothing but DUCT TAPE during Las Vegas night out
Designers have been experimenting with a variety of cheap fabrics to create their latest looks.
And surprisingly, duct tape has proven to be one of the most popular materials to date.
During Miami Swim Week, they debuted their new garments on the catwalk.
Numerous models paraded down the runway in nothing but the thin material.
Some rocked intricate tape designs, while others let their bodies do the talking.
Six curvy babes donned duct tape get-ups for a night out in Sin City.
The bombshells avoided serious wardrobe malfunctions as they danced the night away at The Light Vegas.
While the daring look cer
One commenter wrote: “I don’t think I’ve ever been more obsessed with a fashion.”
Another said: “You are the gods of tape.”
A third added: “So bummed I missed this Vegas trip.”
And last year, party girls turned heads by stripping off in nightclubs.
Reported on the daily star
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend