Models party in nothing but DUCT TAPE during Las Vegas night out
Designers have been experimenting with a variety of cheap fabrics to create their latest looks.
And surprisingly, duct tape has proven to be one of the most popular materials to date.
During Miami Swim Week, they debuted their new garments on the catwalk.
Numerous models paraded down the runway in nothing but the thin material.
Some rocked intricate tape designs, while others let their bodies do the talking.
Six curvy babes donned duct tape get-ups for a night out in Sin City.
The bombshells avoided serious wardrobe malfunctions as they danced the night away at The Light Vegas.
While the daring look cer
One commenter wrote: “I don’t think I’ve ever been more obsessed with a fashion.”
Another said: “You are the gods of tape.”
A third added: “So bummed I missed this Vegas trip.”
And last year, party girls turned heads by stripping off in nightclubs.
Reported on the daily star
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence