Meet the woman who wears nappies 24 hours a day and lives life as a three-year-old
Reported on the dailystar
Camille Lola started wearing baby pants due to her incontinence, but she’s since embraced it as a hobby.
The 21-year-old says living the life of a three-year-old “little” has helped her to relive her childhood
While her close family and friends are accepting of the hobby, some of her acquaintances have said she’s “crazy” and “needs to stop”.
She revealed: “I got into this community for a sad reason; when I was a kid, I wasn’t able to eat a lot of food because it was giving me diarrhoea.
“During my childhood, I had a lot of accidents at school, on holiday, with my family and I didn’t have many friends because of this.”
The Saxon-based woman also transitioned from male to female during her teenager years, so there was a lot on her mind at the time.
In a bid to reclaim some of her childhood, Camille got into the adult baby diaper lovers (ABDL) community.
“I just wanted to have a better childhood; I wanted to correct my life and just live a good and peaceful life.
“We forget about our adult problems and just live in the present moment.
“Some of us wear nappies for pleasure or for medical reasons.
“Some of us wear the nappies purely for the sensation and how it feels, while some of us don’t wear nappies at all and just act like a child.
“I like to switch from being an adult to a baby, but I much prefer the ‘little’ role. I’m a shy baby and I don’t talk a lot, but I laugh all the time when I’m in a really deep baby mood.
“I play with my toys or watch cartoons, maybe I’ll need help to eat and I let the adult check and change my nappy. But every day is different.”
But while her close friends and family are supportive of her decisions, she finds it difficult to talk to strangers about her interests.
She explained: “I never show strangers or normal people my baby outfit.
“I can totally go out with overalls, but I will never show my pacifier or my nappies in public.
“I prefer to be in my outfit only in front of other people in the ABDL community, as they are the only ones who think it’s cute…
“My friends who know about my hobby just think it’s cute and kind of fun and except my parents who completely understand why I do this and let me do it in private, the rest of my family who know said that I was crazy and that I need to stop.”
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend