Meet the woman who wears nappies 24 hours a day and lives life as a three-year-old
Reported on the dailystar
Camille Lola started wearing baby pants due to her incontinence, but she’s since embraced it as a hobby.
The 21-year-old says living the life of a three-year-old “little” has helped her to relive her childhood
While her close family and friends are accepting of the hobby, some of her acquaintances have said she’s “crazy” and “needs to stop”.
She revealed: “I got into this community for a sad reason; when I was a kid, I wasn’t able to eat a lot of food because it was giving me diarrhoea.
“During my childhood, I had a lot of accidents at school, on holiday, with my family and I didn’t have many friends because of this.”
The Saxon-based woman also transitioned from male to female during her teenager years, so there was a lot on her mind at the time.
In a bid to reclaim some of her childhood, Camille got into the adult baby diaper lovers (ABDL) community.
“I just wanted to have a better childhood; I wanted to correct my life and just live a good and peaceful life.
“We forget about our adult problems and just live in the present moment.
“Some of us wear nappies for pleasure or for medical reasons.
“Some of us wear the nappies purely for the sensation and how it feels, while some of us don’t wear nappies at all and just act like a child.
“I like to switch from being an adult to a baby, but I much prefer the ‘little’ role. I’m a shy baby and I don’t talk a lot, but I laugh all the time when I’m in a really deep baby mood.
“I play with my toys or watch cartoons, maybe I’ll need help to eat and I let the adult check and change my nappy. But every day is different.”
But while her close friends and family are supportive of her decisions, she finds it difficult to talk to strangers about her interests.
She explained: “I never show strangers or normal people my baby outfit.
“I can totally go out with overalls, but I will never show my pacifier or my nappies in public.
“I prefer to be in my outfit only in front of other people in the ABDL community, as they are the only ones who think it’s cute…
“My friends who know about my hobby just think it’s cute and kind of fun and except my parents who completely understand why I do this and let me do it in private, the rest of my family who know said that I was crazy and that I need to stop.”
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence