McDonald’s manager reveals how to order from secret menu – including Monster Mac
The manager of one McDonald’s store has explained exactly what you need to do to get your hands on one of the treats – including the Monster Mac, Land, Air and Sea Burger and the McGangBang.
Answering questions on Reddit, he writes: “You can order from the ‘Secret Menu’. Just like with any of our sandwiches, you can add, remove or change ingredients by special request. These are called ‘grill orders’ (i.e. Big Mac no pickle).
Land Sea and Air Burger – 8/10
Two beef burgers, a Fillet-O-Fish and a McChicken
Big McChicken – 7/10
A Big Mac made with McChicken patties instead of its traditional two-decked buns
The Monster Mac – 3/10
A normal Big Mac – but with six extra beef patties shoved in.
McGangBang – 6/10
It combines a Double Cheeseburger with a McChicken sandwich and sandwiches the two together
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend