McDonald’s manager reveals how to order from secret menu – including Monster Mac
The manager of one McDonald’s store has explained exactly what you need to do to get your hands on one of the treats – including the Monster Mac, Land, Air and Sea Burger and the McGangBang.
Answering questions on Reddit, he writes: “You can order from the ‘Secret Menu’. Just like with any of our sandwiches, you can add, remove or change ingredients by special request. These are called ‘grill orders’ (i.e. Big Mac no pickle).
Land Sea and Air Burger – 8/10
Two beef burgers, a Fillet-O-Fish and a McChicken
Big McChicken – 7/10
A Big Mac made with McChicken patties instead of its traditional two-decked buns
The Monster Mac – 3/10
A normal Big Mac – but with six extra beef patties shoved in.
McGangBang – 6/10
It combines a Double Cheeseburger with a McChicken sandwich and sandwiches the two together
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence