Lauren Goodger sparks concern with ‘unrecognisable’ pic as fans beg ‘no more surgery’
The 32-year-old former TOWIE star has been begged by her followers to stop having ‘cosmetic procedures’ as they feel she now looks ‘unrecognisable’ from her former self.
Lauren had shared a snap of her with 23-year-old reality star Chloe, as they enjoyed a night out.
In the pic, Lauren can be seen pouting in a plunging top, with Chloe beaming beside her but it is her plump lips and pronounced cheeks that have caused concern among her 764,000 followers.
She was unfairly compared to notorious surgically enhanced singer Pete Burns, as many commented on the photo, with a majority worried for Lauren.
One fan was saddened by the photo, writing: “I have always been a fan of you, but you have become very unrecognisable, I don’t have have issues with any cosmetic work but there is a point when you have had to much.
“Now I know that you don’t care what other people think and some times that is great! This is my own opinion. I’m not trying to be a troll I just think you looked more beautiful before.”
This was also picked up by some of her fans who feel it is an ‘unflattering angle’ as well as wondering if she was still recovering from a recent surgery.
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence