I’m A Celebrity 2019 line-up – rumoured cast and contestants
We may be more than half a turn around the sun until this year’s series I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! is back on screens, but ITV bosses are already hard at work behind the scenes roping in the biggest and best stars.
And with the phenomenal success of last year’s show – hosted temporarily by Holly Willoughby (who was standing in for Ant McPartlin) and Declan Donnelly – the 2019 series is set to be better than ever with the jungle reunion of Ant and Dec .
Casting celebrity executive Micky Van Praagh and her team have already begun making calls and gathering together their funds to lure the biggest names for the 2019 line-up – and she admits she’s got a few people in mind.
“It’s very early days, but we’ve already started casting,” she said at a BAFTA Masterclass for I’m A Celebrity.
I’m A Celebrity 2019 rumoured line-up
Michael Le Vell
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence