I’m A Celebrity 2019 line-up – rumoured cast and contestants
We may be more than half a turn around the sun until this year’s series I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! is back on screens, but ITV bosses are already hard at work behind the scenes roping in the biggest and best stars.
And with the phenomenal success of last year’s show – hosted temporarily by Holly Willoughby (who was standing in for Ant McPartlin) and Declan Donnelly – the 2019 series is set to be better than ever with the jungle reunion of Ant and Dec .
Casting celebrity executive Micky Van Praagh and her team have already begun making calls and gathering together their funds to lure the biggest names for the 2019 line-up – and she admits she’s got a few people in mind.
“It’s very early days, but we’ve already started casting,” she said at a BAFTA Masterclass for I’m A Celebrity.
I’m A Celebrity 2019 rumoured line-up
Michael Le Vell
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend