‘Grow A D*ck’ plants go on sale for for £9.99 – and they certainly won’t disappoint
Growing plants is a wonderful hobby, with more and more of us taking up the past-time.
And for those avid gardeners who love the weird and wonderful, you can now grow your own phallic-shaped kitchen staple.
Firebox has stepped up the game with a “Grow A D*ck” plant.
They come in a little box for just £9.99 and are available for pre-order if you fancy buying yourself or your friend a little gift.
The box contains “all you need to grow d*ck shaped chillies” and is 100% organic “from the soil to the penis produce itself”.
To grow this little bad boy, all you need to do is add water and keep an eye on it.
“This sassy little cube has a big surprise inside: spoiler alert, it’s everything you need to grow a girthy batch of capsicum annum – AKA phallic chillies!
“This is no bird-of-paradise-flower-situation, these spicy red numbers are unmistakably penile from head to shaft. Except for the little green bit on the stem, obviously.
“If you actually have one of those on your k**b, please see a doctor, you may be at risk of being diagnosed as a plant.”
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend
- Men are getting £550 Botox injections in their BALLS to impress women
- Superdrug launches BOTOX and dermal filler treatments in stores