‘Grow A D*ck’ plants go on sale for for £9.99 – and they certainly won’t disappoint
Growing plants is a wonderful hobby, with more and more of us taking up the past-time.
And for those avid gardeners who love the weird and wonderful, you can now grow your own phallic-shaped kitchen staple.
Firebox has stepped up the game with a “Grow A D*ck” plant.
They come in a little box for just £9.99 and are available for pre-order if you fancy buying yourself or your friend a little gift.
The box contains “all you need to grow d*ck shaped chillies” and is 100% organic “from the soil to the penis produce itself”.
To grow this little bad boy, all you need to do is add water and keep an eye on it.
“This sassy little cube has a big surprise inside: spoiler alert, it’s everything you need to grow a girthy batch of capsicum annum – AKA phallic chillies!
“This is no bird-of-paradise-flower-situation, these spicy red numbers are unmistakably penile from head to shaft. Except for the little green bit on the stem, obviously.
“If you actually have one of those on your k**b, please see a doctor, you may be at risk of being diagnosed as a plant.”
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence