‘Grow A D*ck’ plants go on sale for for £9.99 – and they certainly won’t disappoint
Growing plants is a wonderful hobby, with more and more of us taking up the past-time.
And for those avid gardeners who love the weird and wonderful, you can now grow your own phallic-shaped kitchen staple.
Firebox has stepped up the game with a “Grow A D*ck” plant.
They come in a little box for just £9.99 and are available for pre-order if you fancy buying yourself or your friend a little gift.
The box contains “all you need to grow d*ck shaped chillies” and is 100% organic “from the soil to the penis produce itself”.
To grow this little bad boy, all you need to do is add water and keep an eye on it.
“This sassy little cube has a big surprise inside: spoiler alert, it’s everything you need to grow a girthy batch of capsicum annum – AKA phallic chillies!
“This is no bird-of-paradise-flower-situation, these spicy red numbers are unmistakably penile from head to shaft. Except for the little green bit on the stem, obviously.
“If you actually have one of those on your k**b, please see a doctor, you may be at risk of being diagnosed as a plant.”
- Richard Osman ignites fiery 'Where does the North begin?' dispute and no one can agree
- Most popular baby names of 2019 so far - and Olivia is no longer number one
- 'Male Rapunzel' who grew hair to 2ft reveals vicious abuse he receives
- Gary Barlow's ripped teenage son is the spit of his dad
- Sharon Osbourne reveals GRUESOME surgery plans
- The Jeremy Kyle Show to return as teen mum launches petition? 'Changed so many lives'
- Love Island bosses recruit the show's first ever plus size contestant as they line up model Jada Sezer amid criticism for a lack of diversity
- Doctors had to amputate man’s arm 12 hours after he had dinner
- Nudist BLASTED for taking 'disrespectful' snaps in 'sacred' lagoon
- French tourist calls on Brits to help find missing camera FULL of topless snaps