Ex-transgender man has nipples removed to live life as ‘sexless alien’
Reported by the daily star
Jareth Nebula refuses to be constrained by society.
After being born a woman, the space fan transitioned to become a man four years ago.
The 33-year-old has since shunned both genders in favour of life as an alien.
The rare condition affects connective tissue and can increase the elasticity of the skin and range of joint mobility.
Jareth said: “The condition means I can pop my joints out on purpose, which was a fun party trick when I was a kid.
“Now I realise why I could do that.
“My pain in my joints got worse as I got older and I would find it harder to move day to day.
“I get to a chiropractor once every two weeks and see a physical therapist once a week, as well as smoking medicinal marijuana for the pain – but there is currently no cure for EDS.”
But after taking testosterone injections and having breast removal surgery, neither gender seemed to fit.
Jareth would rather be referred to as “thing” or “it” rather than “he” or “she”.
The genderless “alien” explained: “After coming out as transgender and believing I had finally found myself, I realised I was wrong – I wasn’t male or female, or even human.
“I don’t think or feel like humans. I can’t really explain it to others – I’m simply otherworldly.
“I didn’t feel comfortable as either gender or even anything in between.
“I know I’m stuck in a human form and that’s how I’m perceived by others – but to me, I’m an alien with no gender.”
“I felt like I was trying to fit into someone else’s box.
“I didn’t want to be constrained – that’s when I discovered what agender was.
“I’d always been obsessed with aliens, too, and what it means to be extraterrestrial, so the idea of being an agender alien fit perfectly as an identity for me.”
After shunning both genders, Jareth adopted a new look that’s inspired by gothic, neon and Japanese fashion.
The self-confessed “alien” also took on body modifications in order to appear as unique as possible.
Jareth explained: “I don’t have nipples, as I had them removed during my top trans surgery. I shave off my eyebrows and have lip, septum and nose bridge piercings.”
Jareth said: “My family still see me as a trans man, because they don’t understand what agender or alien really means.
“I have online friends who support me but offline is harder. Not everyone understands – but that’s okay. I don’t expect them to get it, I only want acceptance.”
As well as the difficulties he faces with friends and family, Jareth has also been trolled online by people who disagree with his alien identity…
“People treat me like a freak because I’m an alien, but it’s a completely valid thing to call yourself.
“Who is anyone to tell you who you can or can’t be? If someone wants to identify as anything, even an animal, let them.
“I feel sorry for people who attack me online. I think they lack empathy and just want to target me, so I deal with it pretty well by brushing it off.
“I’m happy with who I am and will continue to become more alien-like every day.”
barber’s shop receptionist
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence