Deep fried Cadbury’s Creme Eggs are now available – just in time for Easter
Deep fried Mars bars are old news north of the border.
This Easter, there’s a new type of deep fried confectionery that is bound to make your arteries sing.
s part of a recent competition, the Off The Hook fish and chip shop in Airdrie, Scotland put some feelers out there and asked its customers what item they’d like to see added to the menu.
As a prize, the winner not only get their wish granted, but also a huge chippy feast.
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence