Corrie’s Peter Barlow to DIE amid breakdown and relapse hell?
The Coronation Street cast member, played by Chris Gascoyne is set for an alcohol relapse and a breakdown as he struggles to cope with Carla Connor’s disappearance, according to The Sun.
Things began as Peter Barlow’s ex-wife Leanne Battersby tells Nick Tilsley that she’s worried about son Simon trying to look after his dad.
She tells Nick that she wants Simon to move in with them, which he Nick agrees to.
This leads Ken deciding it’s time to get Peter sorted as he takes him to the doctor.
The last time Peter relapsed he ended up in hospital – how far will it go this time?
Peter has been running around trying to find Carla who fled from Weatherfield after suffering a horrifying mental breakdown.
This week viewers will see Peter get desperate as he puts Carla’s photo on social media to try and track her down.
He gets a message from a man on Carla’s old estate who claims to have seen her and will swap info for payment.
Against Ken’s wishes, Peter heads off to meet the man with a wad of cash.
However, will it lead to him finding Carla?
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence