Budget airline adds Nando’s to its in-flight menu in time for summer
The budget carrier has teamed up with the beloved restaurant chain and has unveiled two new offerings for holidaymakers, just in time for the summer. Jet2 has become the first airline to offer its passengers a cheeky Nando’s as part of its in-flight menu.
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays said: “The addition of these two fantastic snacking options give our customers even more great choice than ever, and mean that we are the first UK airline to offer Nando’s products on our In-Flight menu.
“We have already made a number of exciting changes to our In-Flight menu this year, and we are sure this brand new menu will delight customers even more.
“We pride ourselves on delivering the very best customer service in every area, which was recognised at the recent TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice™ awards for airlines where we won five awards, and we can’t wait for our customers to try the exciting choice on this new menu.”
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend