Budget airline adds Nando’s to its in-flight menu in time for summer
The budget carrier has teamed up with the beloved restaurant chain and has unveiled two new offerings for holidaymakers, just in time for the summer. Jet2 has become the first airline to offer its passengers a cheeky Nando’s as part of its in-flight menu.
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays said: “The addition of these two fantastic snacking options give our customers even more great choice than ever, and mean that we are the first UK airline to offer Nando’s products on our In-Flight menu.
“We have already made a number of exciting changes to our In-Flight menu this year, and we are sure this brand new menu will delight customers even more.
“We pride ourselves on delivering the very best customer service in every area, which was recognised at the recent TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice™ awards for airlines where we won five awards, and we can’t wait for our customers to try the exciting choice on this new menu.”
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence