Britain’s youngest Euromillions winner selling topless photos online
Britain’s youngest Euromillions winner has revealed that she is selling racy topless pictures of herself online for charity – and denies having any money worries.
Jane Park, 23, from Niddrie, Edinburgh, was just 17 when she scooped £1million after getting lucky with her first-ever lottery ticket in 2013.
Now, she is using website OnlyFans to sell topless images for £50 a time.
The money she makes is being given to charity and she insists that she sells the photos to feel ’empowered’ and to help others.
Posting photos of her wearing a bra, she said: ‘Feel so empowered! I’ve been selling topless pictures online to men desperate to see my boobs for £50+ & donated the money to charity. I feel like Robin Hood. Taking money from wealthier men wanting to perv & giving to the less wealthy who want to eat.
‘Before people start asking, no I don’t post full nudes, no I’m not skint and no I don’t need a new job, I already have one being a landlord for all my property and managing my investments. This is purely about feeling empowered and helping others.
Subscribers to OnlyFans pay cash to watch lingerie-clad women on camera while others hand out a bit more to see naked snaps of wannabe glamour models.
They can pay £35 to view images deemed too explicit for other social media sites.
When Miss Park won the Euromillions, she toasted her win with Irn-Bru as she was too young to drink.
At the time, she was working in a temporary admin job and living with her mother Linda in a two-bedroom flat in a council estate in Niddrie.
Camelot, which runs EuroMillions in the UK, appointed an adviser to help her manage her wealth but Miss Park said it was only family advice that stopped her wasting all her cash.
She did, however, splash out on luxuries including a Louis Vuitton handbag, £4,500 breast implants when she was 18 and a customised Range Rover.
She was inundated with messages of support on social media for her latest venture.
One person said: ‘Such an amazing thing to do giving it to those who need it. Love this. Proud of you gal love ya.’
Another added: ‘So proud of you girl, such an empowering thing to do and amazing that those who are struggling are benefiting.’
Last month she revealed that she was going through a year-long sex drought in a frank post about her love life.
Offering a candid glimpse into her sex life, she wrote ‘howling this is actually me x,’ alongside a crude meme which read: ‘Day 362 without sex: I went outside to run in flip flops just to remember how it sounded like.’
She’s been on the search for ‘the one’ since splitting with former Dundee footballer Jordan Piggot and X Factor contestant Sam Callahan.
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence