Baby gets a hilarious TOWIE-style makeover after his sister, three, covered him in bronzer and gave him killer brows – because she wanted him to ‘look like mummy’
- Catherine Carr, 24, from Harrogate, was shocked to discover baby son Frankie layered in make-up and sporting strong brows after she put him down for a nap
- Culprit was three-year-old Tiffany who decided to give her little bro a makeover
- She raided her mum’s make-up bag and got to work on the five-month-old’s face
- Thousands have now liked the photos shared by mum Catherine on Facebook
A mother has revealed how shock turned to hilarity after she found her napping baby had been given a TOWIE-style makeover – by his big sister.
Mother-of-two Catherine Carr, 24, from Harrogate, Yorkshire, left the youngsters alone for just minutes while baby Frankie, five-months-old, napped and Tiffany, three, watched television.
However, when she returned, she barely recognised Frankie, who had been layered with bronzer and given a strong pair of brows.
The chubby-cheeked baby also had a slick of pink shimmer across his lips, with toddler Tiffany justifying her facial artwork by saying she wanted him to ‘look like mummy’.
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend