Baby gets a hilarious TOWIE-style makeover after his sister, three, covered him in bronzer and gave him killer brows – because she wanted him to ‘look like mummy’
- Catherine Carr, 24, from Harrogate, was shocked to discover baby son Frankie layered in make-up and sporting strong brows after she put him down for a nap
- Culprit was three-year-old Tiffany who decided to give her little bro a makeover
- She raided her mum’s make-up bag and got to work on the five-month-old’s face
- Thousands have now liked the photos shared by mum Catherine on Facebook
A mother has revealed how shock turned to hilarity after she found her napping baby had been given a TOWIE-style makeover – by his big sister.
Mother-of-two Catherine Carr, 24, from Harrogate, Yorkshire, left the youngsters alone for just minutes while baby Frankie, five-months-old, napped and Tiffany, three, watched television.
However, when she returned, she barely recognised Frankie, who had been layered with bronzer and given a strong pair of brows.
The chubby-cheeked baby also had a slick of pink shimmer across his lips, with toddler Tiffany justifying her facial artwork by saying she wanted him to ‘look like mummy’.
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence