Women Tend to be better drivers than men, according to a report
Insurethebox decided to dig in to the data to find the real winner of the battle of the sexes on the road.
It is official, according to one pay – as – you – go insurer, women are better drivers than men. Insurethebox analyzed driving data of 4.5 billion miles and compared the genders to reveal exactly which drive sex is safer – and who is most likely to rack up a bill. It found that women, especially when it comes to speed, are safer drivers overall-with men 46 percent as likely to speed as women. Younger drivers (17-25), with young men speeding 55% more than young women, are the biggest culprits. The gap is even bigger among the youngest drivers, with men 17 speeding 76 percent more than women of the same age. And when it comes to driving in the dark – women were found to be the safest gender yet again.
Men in Scotland are the biggest culprits of speeding when it comes to road safety – especially 20-year – old Scottish men are four times more likely to speed than women of all ages in Eastern England.
- Katie Price unveils new face at first public appearance since surgery
- Helen Flanagan denies lip fillers as she fires back at troll's 'trout pout' slam
- World's fattest boy weighs 31 STONE aged just 10 and eats food of four adults
- Chloe Ferry showcases her surgically-enhanced curves as she sizzles in bejewelled bikini during spa break
- THIS week, Tesco will be selling Creme Eggs, including Oreo and Caramel For..
- Women Tend to be better drivers than men, according to a report
- Should You Boycott Huawei Smartphones?
- Should You Get Your Child a Smartphone or Tablet? How Young is Too Young?
- Foldable Smartphones – Worth the Cost?
- Should We Be Prepping For A No-Deal Brexit?