THIS week, Tesco will be selling Creme Eggs, including Oreo and Caramel.
Who doesn’t love a Creme Egg? Whether it’s baked into a seasonal brownie or difficultly devoured straight from the wrapper, Brits go crazy for Cadbury ‘s signature gooey-centred Creme Eggs.
And things are about to get even more exciting, as Tesco have just announced that this week it will be selling the iconic sweet treats for 20p each.
From the 13th March, you’ll be able to head into Tesco and get two boxes of the Easter essential for £2 in total.
While each five-pack box would usually set you back £1.65, the deal means that you can now get ten full-size Creme Eggs in total for £2, working out at 20p a piece.
- Katie Price unveils new face at first public appearance since surgery
- Helen Flanagan denies lip fillers as she fires back at troll's 'trout pout' slam
- World's fattest boy weighs 31 STONE aged just 10 and eats food of four adults
- Chloe Ferry showcases her surgically-enhanced curves as she sizzles in bejewelled bikini during spa break
- THIS week, Tesco will be selling Creme Eggs, including Oreo and Caramel For..
- Women Tend to be better drivers than men, according to a report
- Should You Boycott Huawei Smartphones?
- Should You Get Your Child a Smartphone or Tablet? How Young is Too Young?
- Foldable Smartphones – Worth the Cost?
- Should We Be Prepping For A No-Deal Brexit?