Katie Price unveils new face at first public appearance since surgery
Katie Price has finally unveiled her new face at her first public appearance since undergoing surgery.
The former glamour girl jetted to Turkey last month to have a facelift, tummy tuck and liposuction as part of a total body makeover.
She has now shown off the results as she glammed up for an appearance at the Autism’s Got Talent event at the Mermaid Theatre in London today.
Katie took to the stage with Harvey, 16 to talk about her own experiences as the mum of an autistic child and introduce the next performer.
She debuted her new hair, with long blind curls stretching almost down to her waist, and wore casual outfit of leggings and a loose long T-shirt.
It looked like she kept her outfit baggy as she’s still having to wear special compression underwear after the operations on her tummy and bum.
After the multiple ops, Katie reportedly became concerned about her face after waking up to see her pillow was covered in yellow goo which had seeped from her surgery wounds.
A source told The Sun Online that Katie was so worried, she sought medical help.
They said: “Katie was shocked and in pain and had to call an out of hours NHS doctor.
“It was a cut behind her ear that got infected and was leaking. It was horrible.”
The face op has left her features swollen and Katie admitted she thought she looked “like an alien” but she’s denied claims she regrets having the multiple surgeries.
In a post on Twitter , she shared a link to a story about her surgery regrets which also suggested she’s been begging for painkillers during her recovery.
Katie insisted it’s just not true as she is very happy with the results.
She wrote: “This story so untrue in fact it’s polar opposite to how I’m feeling and not asking for medication.
“I’m up and about @comfortzonesurgery in Istanbul have done fantastic with everything.”
- Katie Price unveils new face at first public appearance since surgery
- Helen Flanagan denies lip fillers as she fires back at troll's 'trout pout' slam
- World's fattest boy weighs 31 STONE aged just 10 and eats food of four adults
- Chloe Ferry showcases her surgically-enhanced curves as she sizzles in bejewelled bikini during spa break
- THIS week, Tesco will be selling Creme Eggs, including Oreo and Caramel For..
- Women Tend to be better drivers than men, according to a report
- Should You Boycott Huawei Smartphones?
- Should You Get Your Child a Smartphone or Tablet? How Young is Too Young?
- Foldable Smartphones – Worth the Cost?
- Should We Be Prepping For A No-Deal Brexit?