Helen Flanagan denies lip fillers as she fires back at troll’s ‘trout pout’ slam
Helen Flanagan has hit back at a fan who accused her of having lip fillers after she posted a super pouty snap.
The former Coronation Street star was forced to defend herself after posting a sexy picture that showed her with fuller lips than usual.
The mum-of-two was giving fans a behind the scenes glimpse from a photoshoot she’d been doing.
Posing up with a full face of make up and someone reaching in to touch up her hair, Helen said: “Loved this look yesterday on my shoot from my babe @iamgigiiiii and my @[email protected]@beauty_worksonline”
One fan was quick to accuse her of having lip injections.
They said: “Helen. Stop injecting your lips. The trout pout look is not a good look. You are so naturally beautiful you don’t need this crap. Leave your gorgeous face alone!”
The actress fired back: “I’ve never had my lips done x you can’t have those kind of treatments while breastfeeding anyway it’s a lipgloss that makes your lips look bigger.”
The fan replied to Helen: “That’s the granny in me coming out. She’s a babe and I’d love for her to stay that way.”
And Helen replied: “Thank you.”
Other fans rushed to compliment the photo of Helen trying out a new look on a photo shoot with curly hair.
One said: “I thought you were Megan Fox for a minute! Soooooo bloody beautiful.”
And another wrote: “Wow Beautiful.”
Helen, 28, welcomed her second child Delilah with Celtic FC player Scott Sinclair, last June.
The couple also have a three-year-old daughter Matilda.
Earlier this year the former I’m A Celebrity star launched a glam new lingerie collection for pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers.
She called her underwear range Delilah Ruby after her youngest daughter, including two bra and knicker sets named after her eldest child Matilda.
- Katie Price unveils new face at first public appearance since surgery
- Helen Flanagan denies lip fillers as she fires back at troll's 'trout pout' slam
- World's fattest boy weighs 31 STONE aged just 10 and eats food of four adults
- Chloe Ferry showcases her surgically-enhanced curves as she sizzles in bejewelled bikini during spa break
- THIS week, Tesco will be selling Creme Eggs, including Oreo and Caramel For..
- Women Tend to be better drivers than men, according to a report
- Should You Boycott Huawei Smartphones?
- Should You Get Your Child a Smartphone or Tablet? How Young is Too Young?
- Foldable Smartphones – Worth the Cost?
- Should We Be Prepping For A No-Deal Brexit?