Chloe Ferry showcases her surgically-enhanced curves as she sizzles in bejewelled bikini during spa break
She has made no secret of her love of cosmetic surgery.
And Chloe Ferry illustrated her passion in a recent Instagram snap, as she took to social media to share an eye-popping bikini picture on Thursday night.
During an idyllic spa break, the Geordie Shore beauty, 23, looked incredible in the shot, which she captioned: ‘Life isn’t perfect, but your bikinis can be. spa day’.
While Chloe hit screens as a fresh-faced 19-year-old, fans have watched her slowly morph into something of a clone of her beloved idol Kylie Jenner – complete with lip fillers, a boob job and injections to create a Kardashian-worthy derriere.
During her spa day, she was keen to show off the work she had undergone as she posed in the chic black two-piece while highlighting her curves to perfection.
Never one to shy away from unique looks, the bikini appeared to feature layers of fabric on top, while the waist and cups were adorned with heavy brooches.
She wore her ombre locks in loose waves which tumbled over her shoulders while going make-up free for a dewy look.
Last year, Chloe came under fire when she shared a series of bikini snaps with bruises on the her hips and derriere. Fans voiced their concerns over the markings, which were believed to be from a recent ‘liposuction’ procedure.
Chloe took the opportunity to blast those who had criticised her and penned: ‘Keep coming with the negative comments #bullies,’ while sharing a crying laughter emoji.’
Chloe is preparing to open her new business venture, CM House of Aesthetics will offer lip fillers, eye brow tattooing and other non-surgical procedures.
- Katie Price unveils new face at first public appearance since surgery
- Helen Flanagan denies lip fillers as she fires back at troll's 'trout pout' slam
- World's fattest boy weighs 31 STONE aged just 10 and eats food of four adults
- Chloe Ferry showcases her surgically-enhanced curves as she sizzles in bejewelled bikini during spa break
- THIS week, Tesco will be selling Creme Eggs, including Oreo and Caramel For..
- Women Tend to be better drivers than men, according to a report
- Should You Boycott Huawei Smartphones?
- Should You Get Your Child a Smartphone or Tablet? How Young is Too Young?
- Foldable Smartphones – Worth the Cost?
- Should We Be Prepping For A No-Deal Brexit?