No products were found matching your selection.
Compare Smartphones With Money Pug
Smartphones burst onto the scene relatively recently in the grand scheme of things – but they really have changed the world! Few of us could now imagine having to go without our Smartphones even for a single day. We rely on these devices for so much in our daily lives and use them for far more than for just phoning friends and family. Smartphones are often our main link with the wider world. They allow us to surf the web and keep in touch online and through telephony. They are our watches, our calculators, our dictionaries, our encyclopaedias, our endless source of streamed media and entertainment… and so much more. Facts are checkable at the click of a button and the zeitgeist is ever-present in these ‘magical’ little devices.
While you could get a smartphone contract from a service provider and pay gradually for a phone over time, more and more people are realising the cost-saving benefits of buying a smartphone outright and going for a SIM only deal from a service provider. If you are one of the many people thinking about buying a smartphone outright to save money on monthly bills, you have most definitely come to the right place. Money Pug’s handy comparison service allows you to see at a glance the best price for the phone you are considering.
What Smartphones Can I compare with Money Pug?
With Money Pug, you can compare prices on a huge range of smartphones from all the major manufacturers, including the most popular models, including:
- Galaxy phones
- and many more 4G smartphones, Android phones and Phablets…
What should I look for when Comparing Smartphones?
Of course, ultimately choosing the right smartphone for you comes down to how much you can afford or are willing to pay, and your own personal preferences with regards to functionality and design. But as well as going on gut instinct to a degree, you should also think about the following:
- The make and model. (Is it reliable? Does it have good reviews? Have you any previous experience of this particular model or brand?)
- The SAR Value (RF energy emitted by the smartphone.)
- The display size and resolution (Are these sufficient/ sufficiently good for your needs?)
- RAM & Internal Memory (Is there enough storage space in the phone for your music/ photos etc.?)
- The processor in the smartphone (How well/ quickly will the phone run?)
- The device’s operating system (Is it an iOS, Android, Microsoft phone or does it run on a different operating system?
- The smartphone camera (Is a good camera important to you? If so, are the specs on the smartphone you are considering good enough for your needs?)
Buying a smartphone can often be a big expense, so it is important to make sure that you have made a good choice, and also, of course, to make sure that you are not paying more than you need to and have found the very best prices using Money Pug’s handy comparison service.