You can now get parma violet and strawberries and cream Cider
Brothers has launched a brand-new seasonal favourite as the UK hits spring.
The brewery is selling Parma Violet cider – and social media is going mad for it.
The Somerset cider firm has launched the drink recipes – parma violet and strawberries & cream.
The new flavours are so far only available in Greene King pubs.
The ciders come with an alcohol by volume (ABV) of four per cent.
One of the first people to comment remarked “Parma violet and cider, surely a match made in heaven,” and echoing those sentiments, someone else added “Can’t wait to find this.”
However not everyone will be rushing to have a sip. One person reacted “If Satan drank cider this would be his favorite….absolutely vile!!” and another wrote ” Love cider, love Parma violets. Not together!!!”
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend