You can now get parma violet and strawberries and cream Cider
Brothers has launched a brand-new seasonal favourite as the UK hits spring.
The brewery is selling Parma Violet cider – and social media is going mad for it.
The Somerset cider firm has launched the drink recipes – parma violet and strawberries & cream.
The new flavours are so far only available in Greene King pubs.
The ciders come with an alcohol by volume (ABV) of four per cent.
One of the first people to comment remarked “Parma violet and cider, surely a match made in heaven,” and echoing those sentiments, someone else added “Can’t wait to find this.”
However not everyone will be rushing to have a sip. One person reacted “If Satan drank cider this would be his favorite….absolutely vile!!” and another wrote ” Love cider, love Parma violets. Not together!!!”
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence