You can easily tell if you have a £10,000 white cream egg without unwrapping it
While both versions of the white and milk chocolate come in the same wrapping – there is a big difference between the packaging. And knowing what it is may well lead you to financial fortune …
Cadbury, who told The Mirror : “All white Cadbury Creme Eggs, while wrapped in the same iconic packaging as the classic Creme Egg, will contain nutritional information that is specific to the white chocolate variant. It is a legal requirement for all food manufacturers to display all ingredients on the packaging.”
So, there you go. If you feel disinclined to part with 58p for the unlikely chance of winning some cash, rather than fondling a fondant food product, just read the outside of it.
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend