You can easily tell if you have a £10,000 white cream egg without unwrapping it
While both versions of the white and milk chocolate come in the same wrapping – there is a big difference between the packaging. And knowing what it is may well lead you to financial fortune …
Cadbury, who told The Mirror : “All white Cadbury Creme Eggs, while wrapped in the same iconic packaging as the classic Creme Egg, will contain nutritional information that is specific to the white chocolate variant. It is a legal requirement for all food manufacturers to display all ingredients on the packaging.”
So, there you go. If you feel disinclined to part with 58p for the unlikely chance of winning some cash, rather than fondling a fondant food product, just read the outside of it.
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence