You can buy Adorable bunny crumpets this Easter!
A plethora of hot cross buns and chocolate eggs have launched ahead of Easter.
But Asda is hoping its seasonal product is going to set them apart from other supermarkets.
The store is selling bunny shaped crumpets ahead of the festive occasion.
Shoppers can snap up four of the breakfast items for £1 – so they’re an absolute steal.
The limited edition product won’t be around for long and is expected to disappear by the end of the month.
It also may be a little tricky to locate as they’ve been flying off shelves.
One Twitter user wrote: “Mmm breakfast @Asda. Love the bunny crumpets.”
Another said: “@Asda my son enjoyed his bunny crumpets this morning.”
A third added: “Dear @Asda, thank you for the Easter Bunny Crumpets!
“I love them.”
Aldi shoppers can pick up Bunny Crumpets for 85p.
Each pack contains four snacks, meaning each morsel retails for just 21p.
The items are yet to hit stores, but they will be available from April 14.
As the product is a Specialbuy, it’ll only be around while stock lasts.
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend