You can buy Adorable bunny crumpets this Easter!
A plethora of hot cross buns and chocolate eggs have launched ahead of Easter.
But Asda is hoping its seasonal product is going to set them apart from other supermarkets.
The store is selling bunny shaped crumpets ahead of the festive occasion.
Shoppers can snap up four of the breakfast items for £1 – so they’re an absolute steal.
The limited edition product won’t be around for long and is expected to disappear by the end of the month.
It also may be a little tricky to locate as they’ve been flying off shelves.
One Twitter user wrote: “Mmm breakfast @Asda. Love the bunny crumpets.”
Another said: “@Asda my son enjoyed his bunny crumpets this morning.”
A third added: “Dear @Asda, thank you for the Easter Bunny Crumpets!
“I love them.”
Aldi shoppers can pick up Bunny Crumpets for 85p.
Each pack contains four snacks, meaning each morsel retails for just 21p.
The items are yet to hit stores, but they will be available from April 14.
As the product is a Specialbuy, it’ll only be around while stock lasts.
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence