World’s most identical twins plan to get pregnant together – and they even share a partner
Reported on the dailystar
The twins have been dubbed the “world’s most identical sisters” due to their matching appearances and lifestyles.
Not only do the pair share the same facial features and fashion sense, they are also dating the same man.
While this may seem like an unusual set-up for many, the 33-year-olds are very happy with the relationship.
This week, they appeared on daytime TV to announce their plans to marry their partner, as well as their dreams to fall pregnant at the same time.
The Perth-based pair were immediately drawn to the mechanic due to his “genuine” interest in them.
As a twin himself, he also understands their bond.
The trio now live together and enjoy a polyamorous relationship.
She said: “We’re with each other 24/7, me and my sister; it’s just easier to share a boyfriend because we’re always together.
“It’s not really weird to us. We have one boyfriend and all three of us share the same bed.
“For guys, in their hearts and dreams, they want two girlfriends.
“We have the same taste in everything, so obviously we’re going to like the same boy too.”
Anna remarked: “If I got pregnant Lucy would definitely get pregnant straight way – because our bodies need to be the same.
“We would try to make that happen, definitely.
“We are not trying right now. We love children and kids love us – but it’s not the time for us.
“We would have to be exactly the same – even if we went through IVF at the same time.”
This week, they told Australia’s Today programme: “Our mum’s actually convincing us to give birth naturally…
“We need to be pregnant at the same time.
“How is that going to work?
“It’s going to be another challenge. There’s a lot of pressure on Ben.”
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence