Women flaunt jaw-dropping SIDEBOOB tattoo trend
While some opt for tiny symbols, others get intricate patterns etched on.
Here are some of the best designs:
The beauty of this carefully placed body art is that you may only catch a tiny peek of it in everyday life.
When wearing lace lingerie or a plunging dress, the small symbols can add an extra spark to your look.
This social media user opted for a delicate heart on her breast.
Spaced-themed tatts also proved a popular choice. There are many different styles of inking you can get, including a cartoon-like stencil etching chosen by one Instagram user.
Another showed their appreciation for the moon, by getting lunar phases placed around their breast.
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence