Woman weighing 30st lifts lid on ‘explosive’ sex life with skinny men
The curvy woman, from Ohio, USA, has learned to love her “soft body”.
She now enjoys sex with younger men, who describe her as being “explosive” in the bedroom.
While the plus size model is pleased with her appearance, she hasn’t always felt as comfortable in her own skin.
She recalled: “I’ve been fat my entire life. I’ve gotten ridiculed by strangers and loved ones alike, and to be honest, it messed me up pretty badly.
“I grew up confident, at first. My mum always tells this story about me in the playground when I was about five years old.
“Apparently, some kid was making fun of me being fat while we were playing after school and I stopped, looked at them, and said, ‘I could beat you up right now, but I won’t.’
“I just smiled and walked away. I lost that confidence for a little while in my teen years, but I think that’s a pretty accurate reflection of my current attitude towards the haters.”
She admitted: “Strangers gawk, point and whisper; especially if I’m wearing a short dress or some short shorts.
“But, let’s be serious, you can tell I’m fat regardless of whether I’m wearing sweat pants and a t-shirt, or a bikini. So why does it matter?
“I’ve had the side glances and whispers from family members, being told I’m going to get as big as a house, things like that.”
Despite the discouraging comments, she has grown to love her plus size body and now works as a model.
“I saw her searching for a plus sized model. So, I went for it. My first real modelling ‘gig’ was in a bra and skirt, and it was low-key awesome.
“I remember sitting naked in her living room, with her then-husband, and not having a worry in the world. Before then, I’d never been naked in front of anyone.
“I felt less judged and more beautiful in the nude than I did walking down the street fully clothed in the past.”
She prefers to sleep with men who are smaller in size as this allows her to be more adventurous between the sheets
“The sex with skinny men is usually pretty damn awesome and, I kind of love the shock factor when I walk in somewhere with a ‘conventionally attractive’ significant other, and people gawk at us holding hands or being affectionate.
“Due to the way that I am built; sex can tend to be a little difficult if the other person also has a belly on them.
“I know plenty of super-sized big beautiful women (SSBBW) that prefer bigger men; but for me, I feel like it would just limit the number of adventurous things we could try if there’s too much in the way.”
He said: “I could tell right away that she loves her body and has a lot of confidence.
“That and her dyed hair and fashion sense were what initially attracted me to her the most.
“I think what I love the most about her body is the way it feels. She’s soft and has a particular texture that makes touching her just wonderful.
“It’s really hard to pick just one thing here though, there’s a lot to love about Nikki’s body.
“Our sex life is pretty explosive, we’re still in the early stages of getting to know and exploring each other, and we’re both pretty well-suited for each other and capable of making each other feel great. It’s a blast.”
Reported on the dailystar
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence