Woman says men refuse to hire her because she’s ‘too attractive’
As reported on the daily star A woman believes her good looks have held her back in life. Irina Kova, who lives in London, says “being beautiful gets in the way” of her career. The clothing seller believes bosses don’t take attractive employees seriously. She also thinks her looks are intimidating to other women. Irina has a law degree and plenty of work experience. Despite this, she says recruiters find it difficult to take her seriously. The 33-year-old claims her agent told her to dye her hair darker for interviews. She also started wearing glasses in order to look more professional. Sadly, changing her appearance doesn’t prevent further problems from occurring when she eventually gets hired.
Even though she’s ditched her heels and wears minimal make-up, she’s apparently too glamorous for the corporate world.
Irina told The Sun: “Women don’t trust you and men don’t see you as a professional.
“Men never want to hire me. I get it – that’s because they don’t want to be distracted at work.
“They would rather surround themselves with less attractive women who won’t take their mind off the job in hand.”
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Irina KoVa 🧚🏼♀️ (@irinak0va) on
- Richard Osman ignites fiery 'Where does the North begin?' dispute and no one can agree
- Most popular baby names of 2019 so far - and Olivia is no longer number one
- 'Male Rapunzel' who grew hair to 2ft reveals vicious abuse he receives
- Gary Barlow's ripped teenage son is the spit of his dad
- Sharon Osbourne reveals GRUESOME surgery plans
- The Jeremy Kyle Show to return as teen mum launches petition? 'Changed so many lives'
- Love Island bosses recruit the show's first ever plus size contestant as they line up model Jada Sezer amid criticism for a lack of diversity
- Doctors had to amputate man’s arm 12 hours after he had dinner
- Nudist BLASTED for taking 'disrespectful' snaps in 'sacred' lagoon
- French tourist calls on Brits to help find missing camera FULL of topless snaps