Woman says men refuse to hire her because she’s ‘too attractive’
As reported on the daily star A woman believes her good looks have held her back in life. Irina Kova, who lives in London, says “being beautiful gets in the way” of her career. The clothing seller believes bosses don’t take attractive employees seriously. She also thinks her looks are intimidating to other women. Irina has a law degree and plenty of work experience. Despite this, she says recruiters find it difficult to take her seriously. The 33-year-old claims her agent told her to dye her hair darker for interviews. She also started wearing glasses in order to look more professional. Sadly, changing her appearance doesn’t prevent further problems from occurring when she eventually gets hired.
Even though she’s ditched her heels and wears minimal make-up, she’s apparently too glamorous for the corporate world.
Irina told The Sun: “Women don’t trust you and men don’t see you as a professional.
“Men never want to hire me. I get it – that’s because they don’t want to be distracted at work.
“They would rather surround themselves with less attractive women who won’t take their mind off the job in hand.”
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Irina KoVa 🧚🏼♀️ (@irinak0va) on
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend
- Men are getting £550 Botox injections in their BALLS to impress women
- Superdrug launches BOTOX and dermal filler treatments in stores