‘UK’s oldest human Barbie’ celebrates doll’s 60th birthday by getting a nose job
A mother-of-one dubbed the UK’s ‘oldest’ real-life Barbie’ has celebrated the doll’s 60th birthday by getting a nose job.
Rachel Evans, 48, filmed herself as she visited a surgeon for a £495 non-surgical nose job on Tuesday.
“I’m so excited, my nose is broken and I’m finally getting it straightened. A perfect Barbie nose,” she said in the video.
“It’s Barbie’s 60th birthday this Saturday and this week I am celebrating it with cosmetic surgery, as a gift to myself.”
The nose job is the latest addition to her £28,000 surgery bill as part of a big to become the UK’s oldest human Barbie – including botox, cheek and lip fillers and eye-bag removal.
The 48-year-old boutique assistant, from Bromley, London, is also celebrating Barbie’s birthday by going clubbing on Saturday night with her friends – but will be drinking mocktails only.
Rachel, who also works as a professional ‘Living Fashion Doll’ said: “I decided to get the nose job non-surgical rhinoplasty to perfect looking like Barbie – I need to look plastic fantastic.
“Every morning I look in the mirror and set about correcting it with makeup tricks, but it gets tedious and time consuming having to apply dark nose-contouring makeup to give the illusion of a straight nose.”
The surgery comes as part of Rachel’s 16-year-long mission to look as much like the famous doll as possible.
She said: “A straight Barbie nose, finishes off nicely other recent surgery I’ve had done: jaw tightening with threads, Botox maintenance, mouth corners turned up for a doll-like perma-smile and lip plumping for a doll pout.
“Over the years I have had thousands of pounds worth of surgery to go from a tomboy to Barbie, and I’m not going to stop any time soon.
“There is always some sort of maintenance that can be done to increase my look and I won’t stop until I am the perfect Barbie I know I can be.
“My facial cosmetic procedures must come first in my life and always have – everything else is put on the back burner, which means I have to sacrifice luxuries like a nice car and holidays, but it’s worth it.”
Asked how else she will be celebrating Barbie’s birthday, Rachel said she will celebrate it ‘in style’.
“I will be putting on my best pink, plastic outfit to look as much like Barbie as possible whilst I am out celebrating,” she said.
“I will be drinking virgin cocktails as Barbie does not drink alcohol and will be shouting ‘Happy 60th birthday Barbie!’ all night.
“I don’t drink either and I like to set a good example to young people to party responsibly, just like Barbie would.
“After all ‘I’m a Barbie Girl in A Barbie World’.”
Reported on the daily mirror
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend