Tulisa fans beg her to ‘stop messing with her face’ as she reveals dramatic new look for Coachella
She is launching her comeback so it’s only right Tulisa makes sure she looks every inch the pop princess.
But fans have noticed the 30-year-old appears to look dramatically different since her last stint in the spotlight.
Releasing her new single Daddy, the 30-year-old is hoping to blast back into the spotlight after a hiatus of two years.
As well as her music getting a make-over, it appears Tulisa has opted for a whole new look herself.
Sharing snaps ahead of Coachella, Tulisa debuted plumper lips and a sculpted face – but fans were quick to call out her new look as “fake”, with some begging her to return to her natural beauty.
One fan wrote: “Gorgeous but no more lip plumping or fake ness . Be grateful for your natural beautiful you don’t need the lies.”
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence