Transgender teenager mistaken for Victoria Beckham daily – can you see the resemblance?
The transgender teenager insists that she is stopped in the street due to her resemblance to Victoria Beckham.
While the LGBT activist is often complimented on her looks, not everyone has reacted well to her transition.
She remembered: “From the age of twelve I started to play around with makeup and came out as gay when I was 13.
“I have very accepting parents and I am very lucky to have that.
“I admired the ‘androgynous’ look and as I grew up my mind matured and what I wanted became more clear.
“Behind closed doors I started using makeup to create boobs and wearing hair extensions but I never went out of the house like that.”
She confessed: “I watched a lot of transgender YouTubers.
“I learnt a lot and things made so much more sense. I realised I was transgender. I couldn’t believe it.
“I was still petrified of having surgery and changing my whole sex.
“It was a very emotional and confusing time for me. I didn’t know what my identity was. I felt so lost.”
She said: “My 17th birthday came up and it felt like a new start for me. I came to the conclusion I should do whatever my heart feels.
“I then came out as transgender but my parents were completely fine. They weren’t really surprised as I looked like a girl anyway.”
She grew out her hair and began rocking glamorous make-up looks in public.
She admitted: “I don’t try to look like anyone but whenever I go out random strangers say I resemble Posh Spice, Dua Lipa and Kendall Jenner.
“I’m mostly a fan of Posh Spice. I love her style. We do have similarities, especially her eyes.”
While many are supportive of the teenager’s transition, she also a victim of cruel taunts.
“The internet has been 70% positive. I’ve gotten hundreds, if not thousands, of lovely messages but also hundreds of horrible ones.
“People call me f**got, tranny and gay. In most of the scenarios people laugh and make little comments discreetly. It doesn’t feel good.
“I suffer with depression and social anxiety. I always think everyone is against me. It doesn’t help when the abuse is validating what I suffer with.
“However, it would never make me reconsider the transition. I will still continue no matter how many people disagree.”
Reported on the star online
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend