Transgender hunk gets RIPPED after transitioning from female to male
“I felt very ashamed of the thing that was going on with my body. I just I knew that something was off.”
He remembered” “My wedding day was the day that I completely lost myself. I had given up my truth in order to please other people. I was afraid of what people would think of me.
“That whole day was just going through the motions, and that’s what I did for the next three years.”
After getting divorced, the food-lover decided to pursue a culinary course back in the states.
He also chased his fitness dreams and began honing his ripped physique at the gym.
The supportive vlogger said: “If I had one message I was trying to spread, it would just be ‘don’t let fear run your life’.
“I did that for way too many years and if I regret anything it would be putting my life on hold for just because I was afraid of what people would think of me and that people wouldn’t accept me.
“Self-acceptance is way more important, and your happiness is way more important, and people are going to see your truth.
“They are gonna see your happiness and that’s the most important thing in life – everything else should follow.”
Reported on the staronline
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence