Towie stars look unrecognisable as they go make-up free for Instagram campaign
The pair showed off their natural beauty as part of a drive aimed to stamp out fakery on social media
Chloe, 36, looked stunning as she revealed her fresh-faced look, which is part of the #KeepTheGramReal movement.
Her co-star Georgia , 27, was the one who came up with the campaign, which she started after spending years battling acne.
She explained: “I’ve had enough of feeling embarrassed in my own skin and I hate feeling that having bad skin is such a terrible thing…
“The minute we start realising our insecurities and imperfections are OK we can embrace who we are…
“I came up with the #KeepTheGramReal campaign when I was at home one night scrolling through Instagram and was just coming across so many filtered photos.
“I felt like I was under pressure to post a photo of me looking smiley and happy, when really, I was having a bad day and suffering from spots….
‘I then saw a quote that said “don’t believe everything you see on Instagram” and it made me realise that we need to start keeping it real.’
Other Towie stars who joined the movement and shed their make-up for the shoot include, Chloe Ross, Chloe Meadows, Saffron Lempriere, Courtney Green, Shelby Tribble and Clelia Theodorou.
Georgia said she was thrilled her co-stars agreed to take part, saying: “It was amazing having the other girls there to support the campaign.
“I was scared at turning up with no makeup to the shoot at first, and I know some of the others were so nervous to take off their makeup for the cameras but I actually forgot at one point I didn’t have any on!…”
On a recent episode of the reality TV show, Georgia opened up about how her problem skin had affected her confidence.
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence