Towie stars look unrecognisable as they go make-up free for Instagram campaign
The pair showed off their natural beauty as part of a drive aimed to stamp out fakery on social media
Chloe, 36, looked stunning as she revealed her fresh-faced look, which is part of the #KeepTheGramReal movement.
Her co-star Georgia , 27, was the one who came up with the campaign, which she started after spending years battling acne.
She explained: “I’ve had enough of feeling embarrassed in my own skin and I hate feeling that having bad skin is such a terrible thing…
“The minute we start realising our insecurities and imperfections are OK we can embrace who we are…
“I came up with the #KeepTheGramReal campaign when I was at home one night scrolling through Instagram and was just coming across so many filtered photos.
“I felt like I was under pressure to post a photo of me looking smiley and happy, when really, I was having a bad day and suffering from spots….
‘I then saw a quote that said “don’t believe everything you see on Instagram” and it made me realise that we need to start keeping it real.’
Other Towie stars who joined the movement and shed their make-up for the shoot include, Chloe Ross, Chloe Meadows, Saffron Lempriere, Courtney Green, Shelby Tribble and Clelia Theodorou.
Georgia said she was thrilled her co-stars agreed to take part, saying: “It was amazing having the other girls there to support the campaign.
“I was scared at turning up with no makeup to the shoot at first, and I know some of the others were so nervous to take off their makeup for the cameras but I actually forgot at one point I didn’t have any on!…”
On a recent episode of the reality TV show, Georgia opened up about how her problem skin had affected her confidence.
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend