Tinder’s most swiped-right man
Congratulations, you’ve bit the bullet and joined Tinder !
Ugh, but now you’re worried, concerns are swirling around your head. How to avoid love rats? And dodge unsolicited penis pictures? How to make sure you stand out from its millions of other members?
Sadly we can’t really offer a solution to the first two, but as for getting noticed and getting those matches , there is someone who DEFINITELY knows their stuff.
Stefan-Pierre Tomlin is officially Tinder’s most right-swiped man, so he knows how to get ahead on the hugely popular app.
So WHEN should you be swiping left, right and centre?
As Stefan-Pierre tells The Sun , the best time is 2pm on a Sunday.
This is peak time, he reveals, “because everyone is so hungover, feeling a bit sorry for themselves and literally everyone is indoors on their phone – especially in the winter.”
He’s also found, personally, that: “People are also trying to plan their week with dates in the future.”
If you can stomach some late-night Tinder reconnaissance, then Stefan-Pierre also recommends sitting down and swiping for new matches after 10.30pm on a week night.
Not only are people apparently “too embarrassed” to use the app regularly throughout the day, but when “they’re also scrolling through Instagram right before bed, they’re gonna have a cheeky look at Tinder too.”
And what should you be aiming for in your pics?
Your first photo should feature a brightly-coloured background which will make your profile “pop”.
Oh, and according to Stefan-Pierre, be sure to include a “sexy holiday photo” in your selection which, by the way should be varied.
So don’t use countless selfies or group shots. Instead, Stefan-Pierre says, “ensure you’re doing something different in every one of your photos.”
Oh, and “crack a joke”, people. This is dating, it’s meant to be fun!
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence