The stepfather of one director star Louis Tomlinson sells his family home for nearly £ 1million – 18 months after the mother of the singer died
Louis Tomlinson’s stepfather has sold the sprawling family home he shared with the singer’s late mother for just under £1m, MailOnline can reveal.
The One Direction star’s mum Johannah and her husband Dan Deakin paid £375,000 for the six bedroom house in Doncaster, South Yorks, in October 2013 and lovingly restored it.
Now company boss Mr Deakin, 36, has sold the home they shared for £900,000, netting him a £525,000 profits – 18 months after midwife Johannah died aged 43 from Leukaemia.
Stunning pictures show the house set in an acre of land with a children’s play area, an ‘incredible’ open-plan kitchen with an Arga oven, exposed oak beams, a large conservatory and annex accommodation.
As reported via the mail
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence