The stepfather of one director star Louis Tomlinson sells his family home for nearly £ 1million – 18 months after the mother of the singer died
Louis Tomlinson’s stepfather has sold the sprawling family home he shared with the singer’s late mother for just under £1m, MailOnline can reveal.
The One Direction star’s mum Johannah and her husband Dan Deakin paid £375,000 for the six bedroom house in Doncaster, South Yorks, in October 2013 and lovingly restored it.
Now company boss Mr Deakin, 36, has sold the home they shared for £900,000, netting him a £525,000 profits – 18 months after midwife Johannah died aged 43 from Leukaemia.
Stunning pictures show the house set in an acre of land with a children’s play area, an ‘incredible’ open-plan kitchen with an Arga oven, exposed oak beams, a large conservatory and annex accommodation.
As reported via the mail
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend