The Simpsons to be ‘CANCELLED’ after 30 years on air
The Simpsons is one of the longest running TV shows ever made, but a recent big change could be about to bring that to an end.
The beloved cartoon has been going for 30 seasons, and there’s at least two more to come after Fox renewed the show through to 2021.
However, Fox recently merged with rival company Disney, and with the big change came concerns that the company could end up cancelling shows that it doesn’t consider “family friendly”.
“If you’re going to mess with that, that’s some pretty risky territory.
“So my feeling is — and I could be completely wrong — is that they would cancel it before they would change it [creatively].”
Earlier this year, the creators of the show axed a classic episode from circulation.
The episode, titled Stark Raving Dad, was removed because it features the voice of Michael Jackson.
It came in response to two-part documentary Leaving Neverland.
The film, which aired on HBO last month, detailed accusations made by Wade Robson and Jimmy Safechuck who claim the star sexually abused them and groomed them as children at his Neverland estate.
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend