This is what people have been searching about the ITV2 show
1.Why did Niall leave Love Island?
Niall Aslam left the Love Island viewer after just a few days in the villa, with an ITV2 spokesperson at the time saying it was due to “personal reasons”. Over three weeks later, Niall released a full statement on Instagram explaining his departure, putting it down to his Asperges statement. He wrote,
“For far too long I have suffered in silence and not acknowledged a massive fact about my life which going into the villa has led me to finally realise and accept. When I was a young child I was diagnosed with Asperges syndrome, a fact that until this post, has never been shared outside of my close family. Growing up was extremely difficult for me and I often felt out of place. I always felt that people didn’t understand me, yet I was afraid to reveal my true scales as I did not want the label or stigma that was attached to it”
2. Where is Love Island filmed?
Love Island is filmed in an incredible villa in Majorca, which is the same place they filmed last year’s series. They have also just reintroduced Casa Amor is series, which can actually be rented out here.
3. Does David Attenborough watch Love Island?
— Love Island Banter (@BantsLoveIsland) June 20, 2018
4. Who hosts the goings on of Love Island?
The goings on? WHAT DO YOU MEAN, young viewer? Do you mean Caroline Flack, who heads into the villa to drop bombshells and present Aftersun? Or the producers? Or Megan, who likes to stir everything up/ Who even knows.
5. When does Love Island finish?
Oh GOD we don’t even want to think about it. But if you must know, Radio Times reported this year’s show would be a week longer than last year’s, making it seven weeks. As the start date was Monday 4th June, we can assume the final will be on Monday 30th July at 9pm.
6. Where is the Love Island villa?
While we’ve already discussed that it’s in Majorca, the Telegraph say its exact address has been kept secret, but that it’s set near Sant Llorenc des Cardassar.
7. Love Island 2016 where are they now?
Good question! You can find out how all the couples are doing and what they’re up to here:
Love Island: which couples are still together and which are most definitely not
9. Who won Love Island 2017 and where are they now?
Kem Cetinay and Amber Davies, of course! The pair walked away with the £50,000 prize money, which hopefully lasted longer than their relationship – after the winners called it quits in December 2017, six months after leaving the villa. They now have various endorsement deals, including Motel Rocks for Amber and BoohooMAN for Kem, and are working on TV and social media projects.
10. How old is Laura Love Island?
For reasons unknown, there has been loads of attention from social media on Laura from Love Island’s age, and despite some eagle-eyed social media viewers trying to claim she lied about her age, she is indeed 29. As detailed in her opening interview, and her birth certificate, which a number of tabloids got hold of.
Well that solves those questions, then.
Credit to www.cosmopolitan.com
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence