Tattoo addict covers 90% of his body in black ink – including his EYEBALLS
Adam Curlykale, as he is known, has spent ten years getting the permanent designs etched onto his body.
His hobby has led to all manner of painful experiences, including getting his eyeballs inked – and he’s not planning on stopping there.
He was diagnosed cancer at 22 and put through months of painful treatment.
Even though Adam bravely overcame the deadly illness, the pigmentation of his skin was affected by the condition.
As he battled depression, he focused his attention on tatts.
A decade ago, the 32-year-old got the words “I am” inked onto his arm.
He recalled: “I did not accept myself and others did not accept me.
“Tattoos allowed me to discover myself again. I became beautiful to myself.”
The cancer survivor began covering more of his body in black ink, with his passion for the art soon taking over his body.
Over the past 10 years, he’s managed to cover 90% of his body in tatts.
His chest, legs and eyeballs are among the areas that display the intricate illustrations.
The inking enthusiast doesn’t plan on stopping there, as he wants to get the palms of his hands and soles of his feet added.
Adam confessed: “Currently I make my own tattoos so I don’t have to pay someone else.
“Places where I cannot reach myself, my best friend helps me out.
“I think I’ll manage to cover 99% of my body because I don’t want to tattoo every part, but which parts I’ll keep as my sweet secret.”
Reported by the dailystar
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence