Tan Addict: ‘Jabs and sunbeds could kill me but I won’t quit’
As reported in closer Hannah Tittensor is hooked on sunbeds and illegal tanning injections – and her tan is so extreme, she has been accused of trying to look black
For many women, sun-kissed summer skin is a must, but Hannah Tittensor, 22, has taken her desire for a tan to the extreme. In fact, she’s so bronzed – thanks to sunbeds and illegal tanning injections – that she often gets mistaken for being black.
Shockingly, she says she won’t stop getting darker – even if it puts her health at risk.
- Richard Osman ignites fiery 'Where does the North begin?' dispute and no one can agree
- Most popular baby names of 2019 so far - and Olivia is no longer number one
- 'Male Rapunzel' who grew hair to 2ft reveals vicious abuse he receives
- Gary Barlow's ripped teenage son is the spit of his dad
- Sharon Osbourne reveals GRUESOME surgery plans
- The Jeremy Kyle Show to return as teen mum launches petition? 'Changed so many lives'
- Love Island bosses recruit the show's first ever plus size contestant as they line up model Jada Sezer amid criticism for a lack of diversity
- Doctors had to amputate man’s arm 12 hours after he had dinner
- Nudist BLASTED for taking 'disrespectful' snaps in 'sacred' lagoon
- French tourist calls on Brits to help find missing camera FULL of topless snaps