Student has 15 operations in 12 months in bid to look like Barbie
Reported on the star
Andrea Ivanova, from Bulgaria, has gone under the knife 15 times in a year in a bid to look like Barbie.
Over the course of 12 months, her pout has dramatically inflated.
These results haven’t been to everyone’s taste, with some cruel trolls branding the surgery fan “Daffy Duck”.
She booked the procedures in the hopes of looking more like a doll.
The student admitted: “Since I was little, I loved Barbie and dreamed about looking like her one day…
“I did maybe over 15 procedures since then . I didn’t count them, maybe there are more.”
Maintaining her plastic appearance isn’t easy.
Andrea reportedly injects hyaluronic acid in her lips and “refills” them every time they start to reduce in size.
One troll wrote: “Wtf! Oh no girl… You over did it.
“You look like Daffy Duck!”
Another jibed: “A monster from Loch Ness!”
A third added: “I want to throw up.”
She responded: “Everyone has the right to live and look as they want, it is not necessary for everyone to fit to a standard imposed by other people.
“It is a personal choice and I have never been afraid to express it!”
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence