Sexpert claims she knows ‘secret’ to getting any woman into bed
Have you ever been on a date and thought things were going one way, only for them to end very differently?
Well if you were hoping to take your companion home with you at the end of the night and it didn’t happen, you might be wondering what it was you did wrong.
While it could simply be that the attraction just wasn’t there, it might be that you missed a trick with your behaviour during the evening.
According to sexpert Nadia Bokody, there’s actually a very simple way for men to make a woman want to sleep with them.
And it all comes down to doing two key things.
In a video posted on her YouTube channel, Nadia explains that “getting a woman into bed is about understanding what she fundamentally needs in order to feel aroused and in order to feel in a sexual space”.
She then reveals that what women need is to feel ‘seen’ and ‘heard’ and there’s a simple technique you can follow to do this.
“It is feeling like we are different to someone,” she explains. “Like someone really sees us in a way that no one has before and I have had this with my current partner and with previous partners before.
“Making a woman feel ‘seen’ is not about telling her that she’s beautiful or sexy, those things can be great, but they’re not effective on all women.
“What captures all women’s attention is when you notice little things that other men don’t notice, that’s noticing really subtle things like the way her laugh sounds or the way she turns up one corner of her mouth when she smiles.
“If a man can notice these smaller things and comment on them in a flattering way… WOW! Guys you will instantly capture a woman’s full, complete and total attention.”
She continues to explain how this technique can also be used by men in long term relationships and all they have to do is tune in and notice the smaller things about their partner – such as whether she’s been wearing her hair differently or maybe how intelligent she sounds when she talks about a certain subject.
After this, she advises men to work on the second component, which is to make a woman feel ‘heard’.
But Nadia warns this part isn’t as easy as the first as it requires using “two quite technical skills” which are active listening and validation.
So what exactly does that involve?
Instead of listening to a woman talk and responding with words such as “yeah”, “okay”, “oh” and “alright”, she instructs you to make the effort to really comment back on the things that were said.
And while you’re doing this, she says you should make sure to validate the woman’s feelings.
“Validate is to basically give her permission to feel the way she’s feeling,” continues Nadia. “So you want to use language like ‘of course you would be angry at that situation’.”
She adds: “I know it might seem so basic to just simply notice things about a woman and just simply listen to her but you would be amazed how incredibly rare it is for women to find men that do these two things, so trust me when I say if you use this technique you will get the attention of pretty much any woman you want.”
For more of Nadia’s sex and dating misadventures, follow her on Instagram.
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend