Real life botched surgery: when boob jobs go horrible wrong
as reported via closer Kirsty Adams breasts became infected after surgery
Kirsty Adams, 24, from Glasgow, says having a boob job has ruined her life. She says, “After losing 4st, going from 16st to 12st, I felt great – except for my breasts, which had become saggy.
“I was desperate to have surgery in a UK clinic to boost my confidence. So, in July 2015, I went for an uplift and implants costing £6,000, hoping to go from 40C to 36DD. I used money I’d saved from my part-time job in a clothes shop and an inheritance. “The surgeon went through the possible risks of the surgery. I trusted her, and everything seemed to run smoothly. I was in a little bit of pain when I came round but thought it was normal. I was excited to see the results.”
She continued: “Two days later I realised something was wrong when I went for a check-up at the clinic, and the nurse said that I had necrosis – my nipples had turned black and bits of rotting skin needed to be removed.
“I was terrified. When I eventually looked in the mirror a week later, I was devastated. My nipples had practically disappeared and my breasts were far too high up.
“My surgeon was on holiday but, when she returned three weeks later, she told me everything was OK and just put a plaster over them. But I demanded to see another doctor, who told me I had a serious infection and I was put on antibiotics.”
- Richard Osman ignites fiery 'Where does the North begin?' dispute and no one can agree
- Most popular baby names of 2019 so far - and Olivia is no longer number one
- 'Male Rapunzel' who grew hair to 2ft reveals vicious abuse he receives
- Gary Barlow's ripped teenage son is the spit of his dad
- Sharon Osbourne reveals GRUESOME surgery plans
- The Jeremy Kyle Show to return as teen mum launches petition? 'Changed so many lives'
- Love Island bosses recruit the show's first ever plus size contestant as they line up model Jada Sezer amid criticism for a lack of diversity
- Doctors had to amputate man’s arm 12 hours after he had dinner
- Nudist BLASTED for taking 'disrespectful' snaps in 'sacred' lagoon
- French tourist calls on Brits to help find missing camera FULL of topless snaps