Real life Barbie forks out £17,000 on jaw-dropping plastic surgery transformation
Reported on the dailystar
The 23-year-old plastic surgery fan has forked out more than £17,000 on different procedures.
To maintain her glamorous look, she has had two boobs jobs, Botox and filler injections in her face.
And in the future, she even plans to get a risky Brazilian bum lift done.
Elena remembered: “I was a child that didn’t get the chance to be a child for very long.
“I learned from a young age that I was on my own due to an unstable family life and home.
“My rebellious youth involved the usual substance abuse; such as drugs and alcohol, illegal activities and so on. The rebellious behaviour came from loneliness…
“I quickly learned that I was the only one responsible for myself, my actions and my future and that if I wanted things to change for the better I was the only one that could change it and I couldn’t depend on anyone but myself.”
Five years ago, she braved the surgeons needle for the first time in a bid to get plumper lips.
She also ditched her raven-coloured hair in favour of blonde Barbie-like locks.
The Danish woman revealed: “I learnt early in my self-destructive process that this behaviour was not the answer and if I wanted a change for the better I was the change.
“The first thing I’ve ever had done were my lips. I was a bit nervous but since I was a big fan of piercings I somehow felt that I knew what I was getting into when it came to needles.”
She has also forked out for two boob jobs, which have transformed her B cup breasts to a voluptuous E cup.
In total, the bartender has forked out more than £17,000 on these surgeries.
She has no plans on stopping, as a Brazilian bum lift, nose job and eyelid reduction are the next procedures she has on her wishlist.
She insists that she has gone under the knife as a confidence booster – and describes her transformation as a work of art.
Elena explained: “A lot of people say that I look like a Barbie doll and to me this is not offensive. Some people think that my appearance is a bit too much, but I don’t care because I am doing this for me and no one else.
“You are art, you are your own canvas, embrace that. It’s important to remember that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
“Whatever you do, you should always do it for yourself and no other. Life is about finding your own way to grow.”
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence