Real life Barbie forks out £17,000 on jaw-dropping plastic surgery transformation
Reported on the dailystar
The 23-year-old plastic surgery fan has forked out more than £17,000 on different procedures.
To maintain her glamorous look, she has had two boobs jobs, Botox and filler injections in her face.
And in the future, she even plans to get a risky Brazilian bum lift done.
Elena remembered: “I was a child that didn’t get the chance to be a child for very long.
“I learned from a young age that I was on my own due to an unstable family life and home.
“My rebellious youth involved the usual substance abuse; such as drugs and alcohol, illegal activities and so on. The rebellious behaviour came from loneliness…
“I quickly learned that I was the only one responsible for myself, my actions and my future and that if I wanted things to change for the better I was the only one that could change it and I couldn’t depend on anyone but myself.”
Five years ago, she braved the surgeons needle for the first time in a bid to get plumper lips.
She also ditched her raven-coloured hair in favour of blonde Barbie-like locks.
The Danish woman revealed: “I learnt early in my self-destructive process that this behaviour was not the answer and if I wanted a change for the better I was the change.
“The first thing I’ve ever had done were my lips. I was a bit nervous but since I was a big fan of piercings I somehow felt that I knew what I was getting into when it came to needles.”
She has also forked out for two boob jobs, which have transformed her B cup breasts to a voluptuous E cup.
In total, the bartender has forked out more than £17,000 on these surgeries.
She has no plans on stopping, as a Brazilian bum lift, nose job and eyelid reduction are the next procedures she has on her wishlist.
She insists that she has gone under the knife as a confidence booster – and describes her transformation as a work of art.
Elena explained: “A lot of people say that I look like a Barbie doll and to me this is not offensive. Some people think that my appearance is a bit too much, but I don’t care because I am doing this for me and no one else.
“You are art, you are your own canvas, embrace that. It’s important to remember that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
“Whatever you do, you should always do it for yourself and no other. Life is about finding your own way to grow.”
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend