Pregnant Stacey Solomon shares unedited bikini pic to embrace ‘stretch marks & cellulite’
The Loose Women star, 29, posted an honest snap of her pregnancy figure showing her sitting in a paddling pool in a bikini.
Stacey, who is expecting a baby with boyfriend Joe Swash, admitted she was trying to cool off in the warmer weather, and the picture inspired her to share a post urging other women to learn to love their flaws
In a message share don Instagram , she wrote: “This week It’s mental health awareness week, and the theme this year is body image.
“Something I feel so passionately about. So I’m posting to try and spread some body cheer…
She went on to insist no one should be made to feel ugly and everyone should be able to love their bodies.
Stacey went on: “Our bodies are incredible. No matter what society makes you feel, YOU ARE ENOUGH…
“So let’s take the power back and do all we can to reverse the damage that conditioning has done to us and how we view ourselves.
“Let’s give ourselves a bloomin break and try to accept who we are no matter how different! Stretch marks, veins, cellulite, muffin tops, scars, grey hairs, are beautiful and it’s what makes us US.
“We are ALL unique, and that is beautiful. You are the only you there is and THAT, in my opinion is perfection! #BeBodyKind .”
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence