Polyamorous vampires reveal why they enjoy feeding on girlfriend’s BLOOD: ‘It’s sexual’
Reported on the star
In an episode of We TV’s Extreme Love, Logan and Daley South revealed they drink their girlfriend’s blood.
While this is apparently necessary for “feeding”, they admitted to feeling a sense of closeness when carrying out the gory act.
The trio regularly get intimate together, as well as carrying out vampire-inspired rituals.
While the blood suckers don’t sink their teeth into their partner’s neck, they do still consume her bodily liquid.
In order to “feed”, they prick her fingertips before bringing them to their lips.
The thruple does this on a monthly basis – making sure to test for blood-borne illnesses before sharing the fluid.
Daley insisted this act was “not sexual” for her, but admitted that her husband perceives it in a different way.
She confessed: “It’s not a sexual aspect for me I’m not turned on while I’m drinking blood it’s just something that, you know, hey, it’s been a month, I probably need a feed, I’m feeling a little down, do you mind?”
“[Logan] has always been very drawn to the aspect of intimacy and the primal urge.”
Ilona added: “There is a very sexual nature to it because it is someone taking you in.”
This isn’t the first time Daley and Logan have spoken candidly about their lifestyle.
Just like fictional vampires, they avoid sunlight and prefer to carry out their daily activities in the dark.
They wake at around 3pm, eat dinner at 3am and return to bed by 8am.
Speaking about what her routine is like, Daley said: “I go to bed around 7 or 8am and wake up around 3 or 4pm.
“I usually check social media and emails first while having breakfast, then go feed and spend time with my wolfdogs as the sun sets.
“Lunch is usually around 8 or 9pm with dinner anywhere between midnight and 3am.”
The couple has amassed 60 members in their vampire group and they meet up once a month.
Daley claimed: “The vampire community as a whole is very large.
“An estimated 50,000 vampires reside in the US alone with most all major cities having a primary court or community.
“All communities are run independently with their own methods, laws, and traditions.”
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence